🚨 Bowl Pain Free. How Kinesiology Tape Can Help Your Bowling Game.
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide: https://bit.ly/FREESpareShootingGuide
• Special thanks to Dr. Scott Underwood of Underwood Chiropractic for helping us film this video!
• Check out his website here: underwoodsportstherapy.com
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
➡️ LINK: BackstageBowling.com
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Check out Shannon's merchandise at SoToughBowling.com.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this week's video, Coach Shannon talks with her chiropractor once again to review kinesiology tape and how it can help you bowl pain-free.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here: https://bit.ly/IBSubscribe
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at: