🔴 Bowling Ball Fit Tip: How to Check Your Grip Pressure #shorts
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide: https://bit.ly/FREESpareShootingGuide
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
➡️ LINK: http://BackstageBowling.com
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon shows you how to check your bowling ball grip pressure.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here: https://bit.ly/IBSubscribe
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
9 Comments on “Bowling Ball Fit Tip: How to Check Your Grip Pressure”
I love tip Tuesday! Thank y’all for everything
Thank you for this useful Tip! Can we have more 2 handed tips? 🙂
This is great!!
I like to say “the ball should hold onto you, not the other way around”.
I can’t figure out why my thumb gets stuck I use the stuff to help but it still make my thumb get stuck is there anything else I can do
The thumb could be swollen or the fit is to small
Thank you my kid is trying and will appreciate you
Thank you Shannon for this tip and the last one. I stopped pulling the ball 🏀 to my left by that one step drill you gave me. 3 good 👍 games with one open. Tks Jon
Way to go Jon!! Glad the tips helped!