🔴 Bowling Fundamentals. The Importance of a Proper Pushaway.
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide: https://bit.ly/FREESpareShootingGuide
🎬 Join our Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
➡️ LINK: http://BackstageBowling.com
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Roto Grip pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Roto Grip bowling products at rotogrip.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon breaks down the bowling pushaway and how to properly push the bowling ball in your first two steps.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here: https://bit.ly/IBSubscribe
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at: