Bowling Tip Tuesday | Learn Foul Line Release Drills with Shannon O'Keefe
📣 FREE Spare Shooting Guide: https://bit.ly/FREESpareShootingGuide
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
➡️ LINK: http://BackstageBowling.com
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon teaches you how to get balance and consistent release at the foul line.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here: https://bit.ly/IBSubscribe
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Special thanks to the South Point Bowling Plaza in Las Vegas for providing the venue for us to shoot this video. We highly recommend the South Point Hotel & Casino when you visit Las Vegas!
Business or Media, please contact us at: